PAGES

Me-Made-May'13 Week 3

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The cooler weather has made putting together outfits for Me-Made-May a little more challenging this week - good motivation for getting to work on my winter wardrobe sewing! In the meantime, here's how I went this week:



This me-made cotton voile top was one of my summer favourites with the images of butterflies made up of tiny butterflies, and the fabric so soft to wear. I paired it with a navy cardigan and jeans, and my me-made lace-up shoes (the first pair of derbies I made when studying shoemaking). 



Yet another Cambie dress (yes, it was one of my most used patterns over summer). I wore this one with my aqua green cardigan and me-made purple court shoes.



Cotton voile seems to be another recurring theme in my Me-Made-May outfits. I wore this self-drafted top with jeans and my me-made court shoes. 

With one more week to go in the Me-Made-May'13 challenge, if you'd like to check out how everyone else is going, have a look at the flickr page - it really is inspiring seeing so many talented and creative people proudly wearing their self made clothes!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Flickr MMM2013. Love your outfits, especially your voile tops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I'm a fan of cotton voile - it's so nice to sew with and lovely and cool to wear in the summer months. I hope you're enjoying taking part in Me-Made-May'13!

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger