PAGES

Thanks Zoe!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013



After enjoying reading and being inspired by other creative people's blogs for the past couple of years, I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own. It's something I've been thinking of doing for quite a while, and Zoe's Me-Made-May '13 Challenge seems the perfect opportunity to start - thanks for the motivation Zoe!! So here goes...

I, Peta of A Handmade World, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one self-made item of clothing and one self-made accessory (hat/shoes/jewellery/scarf) three days per week during the month of May 2013.


I look forward to sharing how I go in the Me-Made challenge here on the blog, as well as posting about some of my other creative pursuits and sources of inspiration. If you'd like to see how other participants in the Me-Made challenge are going, you can check out the flickr page.


By the way, if you're wondering about the shoes at the top of this post - they're the first pair of derby ankle boots I made (and in my favourite colour too!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger